In an attempt to keep tabs on my own life, here’s this week in a few photos and some things I remember doing:
- Made homemade butterscotch because there’s nowhere to buy butterscotch chips in this city!
- Made a music video parody for Marketing week.
- Ticked one off from my University bucket list: climb up the gymnasium ceiling. I’m not really one who messes with school property but the serendipitous convenience of my Pilot jumbo permanent marker made it seem obligatory. Yuh.
- Experienced real mental block for the first time at an Econ60 exam. What luck!
- Watched TDKR with my girlies and the most enthusiastic movie crowd ever.
- Assisted at a shoot
- Went out with classmates, til late, this time.
- Planned Sendong anniversary activities with the art group.